The Office of the National Authorising Officer for the European Development Fund manages the implementation of all funds received from the European Union. As such, technical assistance for the management and monitoring of EU-funded programmes and projects are provided by a trained cadre of staff. The current project portfolio of the NAO’s Office consists of:
- 10th European Development Fund (EDF) multi-sector general budget support programme
- The West Coast Water Supply Project
- The Banana Accompanying Measures
- The Technical Cooperation Facility and
- The B-Envelope – Post 2011 natural Disasters Remedial and Mitigation Measures Project
For a more recent listing of present day projects, see the new projects section.
Other funding sources
Dominica has also accessed the Structural Adjustment Facility (SAF), Rehabilitation Budget Line, European Investment Bank (EIB) and Centre for the Development of Industry Support.